Monday, January 20, 2020

Thanks!

Thank you for all of your good thoughts on behalf of Lukas. He returned home this afternoon and has settled in for the evening. Both his blood work and urinalysis came back fine, so we will proceed with his dental work on February 10. Wishing all of you a good week. Cheers!




18 comments:

Boud said...

Good news on Lukas. Thanks for letting us know.

Elephant's Child said...

Wonderful news - I worried for you both.

Live and Learn said...

Yay! Great news!

Ms. Moon said...

Yay, Lukas! And his mommy.

Steve Reed said...

I'm glad Lukas is in good shape (except for the teeth) and I certainly hope all goes well with his dental procedures. Sorry you had that crazy experience with your friend's car keys a few posts back. Never a dull moment, right?!

LL Cool Joe said...

I'm glad Lukas is okay apart from his teeth. I bet it was nice to have him home.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that Lukas is okay! That is wonderful news.

jenny_o said...

I'm glad to hear that Lukas's blood work and urinalysis showed no issues. Now to get the dental work done and that will be a load off your mind, I'm sure. One of our cats needed several teeth removed last spring and it was expensive. I'm sure it was as much as for a person, if not more, because of the anesthesia. Thank you for the photos of your furry guy!

Secret Agent Woman said...

Good to hear Lukas is on the mend.

Shaheen said...

i do sincerely hope that you are both well.

e said...

I was worried myself...Thanks.

e said...

Much relieved here...

e said...

You are too kind...

e said...

It sure is, thanks!

e said...

I was over the moon...

e said...

You are welcome and yes, it is expensive! I hope your cat is okay.

e said...

He's very happy to be home. Thanks.

e said...

Yes, though I'm a bit anxious about the dental stuff due to anesthesia...please spare some good thoughts for him next week.