My HP decided to go nuts this morning and I have had to take it in for evaluation A newish end of 2017 Imac sits in it's box until a Geek Squad person comes to set up next Saturday. The HP should be ready on Tuesday.
I find it difficult to read and blog from this phone. But will do my best. If I am not around much don't worry. I'll be back as I can. Cheers.
9 comments:
My wobbly eyes and hands cannot blog by phone. Good luck and I hope your HP or Imac are functional quickly. Hugs.
I find it tricky doing anything on my mobile phone so I admire you writing a post! I've always used iMacs and they are dead easy to set up. In fact they don't need any setting up, just turn it on and use it. That's what I did with mine this year!
I can barely text short messages from my phone, so I'm impressed with what you've been able to do. Hope it all gets fixed soon.
You deserve a medal blogging on an Android phone. I read and comment from my phone but even commenting brings on much gnashing of teeth, so much so that I now limit my comments to one per day.
Computers are like cars; everything is wonderful while it works...
Alphie
I must admit I don't read blogs on my iPhone (which is a works phone), and prefer the ipad or PC. So I admire you for trying at least. Hope you computer is up and running soon.
Good luck with the computer!
I can't set up well alone, so will have help.The phone is a [pain...
Absolutely!
Thanks, Shaheen!
Post a Comment