It has been unseasonably warm here and after getting into a confrontation with my now former AC guy and getting a second opinion as well as discovering the source of my freon leak, I splashed cash on a new AC system.
It works, we are cool and we are also getting a bit sick. I am feverish and nauseated so my immediate plan is to return to bed. I hope all of you are well.
UPDATE: Both the nausea and vomiting and headache are gone since I've begun pushing fluids and I am no longer clammy. In hot weather, hydration is everything. Resting and happy I did not have to venture out to the hospital.
5 comments:
splashed cash. love that. feel better. under a cosy comforter in the good ac is not a bad place to spend a hot day.
I am so sorry to hear you are unwell. Sometimes life is just unfair.
I hope you recover quickly - and hugs.
I'm glad that you are at least cool while you fight this illness. Get well, soon.
Glad to hear you are better. It’s still cold and wet here, I don’t think you’d like that either. Fluids are a must at any time, I can always tell when I haven’t had enough water.
We have a hot spell coming up apparently, after some very cold and dark weather, and I'll remember to hydrate, seems so long since I had to think about that kind of thing!!
Post a Comment