I've had computer problems, on-going air conditioning issues despite spending a small fortune to resolve them, I'm tired and the news of the day does nothing to lighten spirits. I'll be back when things calm down a bit here. I hope all of you are well.
7 comments:
Take care e. I am also feeling less energised these day and things happening around me does not lighten spirits either, so I am with you and wish you well. Take care and look forward to hearing from you when things a bit calmer.
I am so sorry.
Huge hugs.
Well, rats. Some times are like that.
sorry to hear this. hope everything gets fixed soon!
So sorry to hear this. Hope things straighten out!
Sorry to hear about the air conditioning and computer problems, e. And I so agree, the news is just one idiotic thing after another without pause.
I think all of us can only try to fix the things in (well, sort of in) our control, and tune out the rest. I hope you have success with the first two, and quickly.
Scritches for Lukas :) Hugs for you.
I am now making serious efforts to avoid the news, have not watched or listened for ages but I still find myself checking and commenting online. I need to work on that.
Post a Comment