Saturday, June 2, 2018

Oh So Sick...

A nasty cold virus has seized my body, leaving me in bed to battle post nasal drip along with coughing and sneezing.

I hope you are all well.

Will return when I am able.

Thanks/

17 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Heartfelt hugs and oceans of caring is flowing your way.

crafty cat corner said...

Get well quickly, nothing worse than a cold at this time of year.
Briony
x

Anonymous said...

Take care and feel better soon! xo

37paddington said...

I'm sorry you're sick, e. Lots of fluids! Feel better soon.

Steve Reed said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear it, E! Take care of yourself!

Wisewebwoman said...

Oh shyte. I am so sorry to hear this. Poor old you. I don't do well with colds either, zaps the energy and renders the outlook bleak. I hope Le Chat is keeping you company :)

Get well.

Return to us soon.

XO
WWW

Birdie said...

There should be a law against colds this time of year. Hope you feel better soon!

On These Spindrift Pages - A journal of nature, thought, and the reflective life. said...

My dear E,

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I send you a thousand guardian angels to look after you so that you will have a speedy recovery. I have been frightfully busy last few months with my DIY projects at home. I very much hope that I will be back online again soon some time this month. Thinking of you, ASD x

Jenny Woolf said...

I am so sorry to hear this and I do hope you are feeling better soon.

The Happy Whisk said...

Ack! Being sick blows chunks.
Here's to getting better SOON!

Secret Agent Woman said...

I'm sorry to hear that - get well soon!

Steve Reed said...

E, how are you? I'm concerned that we in blogland haven't heard from you in a week! I hope you're doing OK...

jenny_o said...

I missed this post earlier, e. I hope you are feeling mostly better now, although I see by your comment on Steve's blog that you still have a cough. That is so tiring (and tiresome)!

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh, dear, you are still sick. I just thought I'd check up on you. Hope you are better soon and glad you were able to write a comment on my blog, thank you.

The Happy Whisk said...

Hope you feel better!

Jenny Woolf said...

I have been wondering how you are and checking every now and then on your blog as I don't always keep up with my feed. I thought I had left a comment ages ago on this post. Anyhow, I hope you are better and look forward to more posts soon.

Shaheen said...

Hope you are feeling much better now.