A gorgeous, breezy day, a nice lunch with some lovely women and a trip to the local fruit and vegetable stand with a good friend. Had the pollen not been so bad, I'd have suggested a park visit. The tree in this photo is at least 400 years old.
This is only the second day in two weeks that I've had almost no low back pain. I'm hoping for more days like this. The photo is courtesy of my friend.
Happy Weekend!
19 comments:
I love this tree! How nice that you were able to go out with your friends and enjoy the beautiful day. The pollen levels are really bad but they didn't seem to bother us when we went hiking, for some reason.
Hooray for almost no pain at all! I also hope you get many more days like this. Enjoy your weekend, e.
Hooray for almost no back pain. Long may it continue. And what a glorious tree.
My dear E,
What a beautiful and magnificent tree. I want to give this ancient tree a hug to absorb 400 years of history it must have witnessed. I am so glad to hear that you had a nice day lunching out and that your back pain is on the mend. I keep my fingers crossed for the complete and speedy recovery. Wishing you a joyful Sunday.
I know ho you feel. I think my really bad carpal tunnel, extending from neck to wrist is finally leaving. I am braced and typing badly as I'm clunking so much with my left hand.
I am happy for you that were out and about and savouring the lovely day with good friends. Nothing like it.
XO
WWW
Sounds like a great day. And yay for no back pain! Wishing you many more like that. That tree is gorgeous!
An almost pain free day out in glorious weather needs celebrating. Make the most of it.
Beautiful tree and the shadows it throws. What is the tree?
A lovely report.
Nothing is worse than back pain, it affects all of you, glad its better for you.
Love the tree, is that moss hanging from it?
Briony
x
It, like a famous general, will return, eventually. I have more PT in the offing.
The same to you and thanks for your kind wishes!
I'm sorry for your troubles with Carpel Tunnel. I hope you'll enjoy the weekend as well and look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, and the tree is my favorite thing about the place.
Thanks. The tree is a 400 year-old oak festooned with Spanish moss.
Spanish Moss to be exact. Thanks for your kind words.
It boggles the mind to see a tree that old, doesn't it? Just think what it could tell us if it could speak.
I'm glad you are getting some relief from the pain. I hope the physio continues to help.
Absolutely...and I hope so, too.
Gorgeous tree. Spanish moss always looks magical to me. You must be in the deep South.
I bet that tree has a multitude of stories to tell...
I am glad you could have a nice day out - specially with that magnificent tree overseeing it all. There is something wonderful about large old trees, they really are whole worlds for the creatures that live in and depend on them.
Post a Comment