Thursday, February 15, 2018

Meh!

I've spent the day on an ice pack for my low back with another flare-up in the offing. My last one in late 2016 was treated by a doctorate level physical therapist, and in the absence of a good massage to calm things down before everything starts spasming, that is where I will go on Tuesday. Two massage therapists are unavailable and though I've asked around, no-one knows another who will make a home visit. It is stretches, ice and hot packs, mostly a normal thing except for the level of pain.

Sweet Lukas is keeping me company. Enjoy the rest of the week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch...sorry to hear this! I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you and Lukas have each other!

The Happy Whisk said...

Sorry to read about this. Wishing you had no pain. Glad Lukas is there. Love the name.

Steve Reed said...

Oh no! I can identify! Hope you feel better soon.

Secret Agent Woman said...

I'm sorry - back pain bites. I hope the massage next week helps, but wish it could have been sooner.

Nathalie said...

I hope you find a massage therapist who does home visits, e. Ouch.

37paddington said...

Back pain with spasms is the worst. I hope the PT helps!

jenny_o said...

Back pain is so all-consuming. I hope you can keep it under control until you can get to the good therapist. Glad you have Lukas for company.

Jenny Woolf said...

Back pain takes over. I expect Lukas is helping - and a massage therapist would help even more.