Words seem inadequate to express my feelings over yet another attack yesterday. This time in Westminster. My heart goes out to the families and loved ones and to those whose job it is to deal with the aftermath of such events.
Thanks. One of the reasons why I love London so much is the no-nonsense approach to life. We will not be defeated. We will not be beaten. I'm planning to go out on my bike to the centre at the weekend. It's my way of showing that we are still here and will continue to be here.
It is ever the same where there are violent and unexpected deaths, or deaths that come far too soon. Everything from fanatical attacks to highway fatalities to children dying of cancer. Always, always, the burden is on the families and loved ones and those whose job it is to deal with the aftermath. You put it so well.
I was choked with pride at how all behaved. Helping one another... A politician running towards danger to help where he could... Round of applause for first responders before leaving when lock down was lifted. Incomparible Twitter spite from this end. This whole family has small hands.
8 comments:
I have just learned of this in blogland. I can't bear to know anymore. I just can't. What is to become of all of us?
Yes.
We are hurting for them. We are hurting with them.
Thanks. One of the reasons why I love London so much is the no-nonsense approach to life. We will not be defeated. We will not be beaten. I'm planning to go out on my bike to the centre at the weekend. It's my way of showing that we are still here and will continue to be here.
Greetings from London.
It is ever the same where there are violent and unexpected deaths, or deaths that come far too soon. Everything from fanatical attacks to highway fatalities to children dying of cancer. Always, always, the burden is on the families and loved ones and those whose job it is to deal with the aftermath. You put it so well.
I was choked with pride at how all behaved. Helping one another... A politician running towards danger to help where he could... Round of applause for first responders before leaving when lock down was lifted.
Incomparible Twitter spite from this end. This whole family has small hands.
So tragic. So heartbreaking. I can only imagine the grief and shock being experienced.
It crushed the heart in pain. I had to look away crying. It was callous. That effin SUV. JFC.
XO
WWW
So very sad.
Post a Comment