I've learned a lot after having five cats in twenty-odd years. From Meows to meetings with vets, things have a way of getting interesting, especially as they age. In Jacob's case, his eating has slackened a bit despite the prescribed appetite stimulant. Although he has been great about taking both the antibiotic for his UTI and the appetite stimulant, drinking lots of water and peeing in both boxes, the reward for his diligence and mine appears to be some constipation which now necessitates a laxative powder. I hope this relatively minor problem is actually the problem and can be resolved quickly. We have another week of meds before we re-visit his vet.
Happy Holidays to everyone who continues to read here. Your comments and care are appreciated.


10 comments:
Happy holidays to you and Jacob. I hope the New Year treats you much more gently and considerately than the last.
Happy Solstice to you and Jacob may the coming of the light shine on you both.
XO
WWW
Happy Holidays to both of you! I hope all this is resolved and the New Year is joyful.
Thank you and the same to you.
Ms Soup
Here's the continued healing and Happy Winter and Holidays.
Thank you and you have my heartfelt wish for the same!
Thank you for your good wishes. I hope the light gives you peace and hope in the New Year.
Thanks and a joyful holiday and New Year for you, too!
Thanks and I do hope you'll visit more often. Best to you!
Yes, and to you, too!
Post a Comment