Amid the doldrums following our election and the nastiness at a nearby mall, I have received news of a dear friend with stage four cancer. All I can think today is that everything sucks, especially for her whose diagnosis is still fresh...
Apologies for having been a bit mum but I am not in any frame of mind for a chat. I hope those of you who read here will understand. I don't know what else to say beyond wishing everyone a good weekend.
8 comments:
I am so very sorry.
We all need to retreat and lick our wounds occasionally. Good luck to you and your friend.
I am so sorry to hear this. Sometimes it never rains but it pours.
You would think that life should be easy. We go to sleep, wake up, get dressed, eat something do stuff during our day, go to sleep and start all again. But it's not. Most of life is just sad at best and gruelling at its worst. I hope it makes your day just a teensy bit better knowing that I'm thinking of you and wishing you well. Sending love to your friend.
I'm so sorry about your friend. That is heartbreaking.
Oh my goodness! So sorry to hear about your friend. Take care of yourself <3
so sorry about your friend.
Oh sweet E I am so sorry about your friend. It sucks. Life sound is sideways at times and it's hard to get up. In light and love and email me if you feel it might help.
XO
WWW
Post a Comment