My dear e,Hello. I hope you are feeling better. I am very sorry to hear that you are under the weather. I am thinking of you and I hope you have a good night sleep.With warm wishes, ASD x
feel better, friend. hugs.
I am sorry. Take care.
Feel better.
It's that time of year. :-(I hope whatever it is passes quickly.
Have a good rest. I hope you feel better soon!
Sleep well and feel better soon!
Oh m'dear, I hope you get energized and soon.XOWWW
I wish you better.Greetings from London.
Take care of yourself and rest, blog when your ready.x
Looking forward to your return :)
I took some time off, too. Feel better soon!
Hug xx
Post a Comment
13 comments:
My dear e,
Hello. I hope you are feeling better. I am very sorry to hear that you are under the weather. I am thinking of you and I hope you have a good night sleep.
With warm wishes, ASD x
feel better, friend. hugs.
I am sorry. Take care.
Feel better.
It's that time of year. :-(
I hope whatever it is passes quickly.
Have a good rest. I hope you feel better soon!
Sleep well and feel better soon!
Oh m'dear, I hope you get energized and soon.
XO
WWW
I wish you better.
Greetings from London.
Take care of yourself and rest, blog when your ready.
x
Looking forward to your return :)
I took some time off, too. Feel better soon!
Hug xx
Post a Comment