I am very tired today as I was up all hours finishing the equivalent of a sermon, something in my life as a writer I have never before tackled. Additionally, a chronic low back problem has flared up and I've had both massage and physical therapy this week with more to come, so I may not be around much in the immediate future. The low back problem is the result of an auto accident years ago in which I was rear-ended and is complicated by my Cerebral Palsy and now the need to use a wheelchair, which of course involves sitting. It is not something for which pills or surgery are ever used and I will be spending a lot of time stretching and on ice.
I hope all of you have a lovely weekend and are able to enjoy some time outside before the heat becomes intolerable. Our temperature feels like 106 so I am staying inside and entertaining a bored cat.
Until Next Time...
9 comments:
I was going to ask you if ice works. I use it for my shoulder (rotator cuff injury) and it helps when I am using the ice but the pain comes back as soon as I stop using it.
I am sorry to hear that you deal with chronic pain. You would think this day in age something could be done. I hope your pain lightens. xo
I hope your chilly stretches (and massage) give you relief quickly.
A sermon of sorts? I am intrigued. Will we get to read it?
So very sorry to hear this E as if you don't have enough challenges 😕. I hope the massages and ice give you some relief. And A/C full on.
XO
WWW
I'm sorry to hear that and hope your back pain recedes soon.
It's insanely hot, and muggy, here, too.
e i definitely understand about spinal problems. May you find relief. I am hoping this near intolerable heat (humidity) goes away by the weekend.
I'm sorry you are feeling so uncomfortable! I wish you a wonderful and pain-free weekend. And beyond...
Back pain is horrible and I do hope that your massage and physical therapy will work and get you back to normal soon. The heat is not intolerable here - our summer has been cool and grey.
sorry to read that you are in pain and wish it passes and that you can get on with things that delight your, for now - yes, entertaining a bored cat sounds fun. Its better than house chores which is what my day has been like today, hoping to go out tomorrow for a drive somewhere.
Hope you're feeling a little better now and that you get rested up. Sorry you hurt :(
Post a Comment