Monday, December 21, 2015

Bringing the Yuletide In...

I want to wish all who celebrate Christmas a joyous time. I hope your holiday and the year to come are both filled with all good things but above all, peace and contentment. Thank you for reading here as regularly as you do. I will catch up before the New Year. Wishing you happiness.

Until Next Time...

8 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

Backatcha E - and the Bringing of the Light is tomorrow as we celebrate Solstice. Happy Solstice my friend.

XO
WWW

HBF said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!

Elephant's Child said...

Peace and contentment (and health) to you too. At this time and every time.

Jenny Woolf said...

I hope you have a splendid Christmas and hope that 2016 brings you good things. And thank you for your kind wishes, both here and on my blog, too! I will look forward to continuing visiting with you in the year to come!

Steve Reed said...

Same to you, E!

A Cuban In London said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours and a Happy New Year! :-)

Greetings from London.

Birdie said...

…………(¯`O´¯)
…………*./ | \ .*
…………..*♫*.
………, • ‘*♥* ‘ • ,
……. ‘*• ♫♫♫•*’
….. ‘ *, • ‘♫ ‘ • ,* ‘
….’ * • ♫*♥*♫• * ‘
… * , • Merry’ • , * ‘
…* ‘ •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ‘ * ‘
‘ ‘ • Christmas . • ‘ ‘ ‘
‘ ‘ • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ‘ ‘
…………..x♥x
…………….♥

Shaheen said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas too e.
We had a quiet one - just the two of us x
Wishing you a Happy New Year and Thank you for reading my blog as well and being a loyal reader, humbled x