Saturday, February 16, 2013

More Photos...







The carved secretary and trunk are from Panama and are the only things in the sitting area of my front room at the moment, other than a cat bed for the newly-returned felines. Both have made themselves comfortable and appear happy to be with me. The green walls are quite a departure from the previous yellow. This was the only "neutral" in the paint palate that appealed to me. The painter suggested a darker green as a wrap around color in the small eating area which looks nice as well. He did a wonderful job.

5 comments:

tut-tut said...

Looks so soothing, that green.

Steve Reed said...

I love how colorful your place is!

the fly in the web said...

I'm glad the cats are happy to be home...and doesn't it look good!

Sue said...

That colour is gorgeous, so calming and relaxing.

Sue xx

nick said...

Sorry, I lost touch with your blog for a while, good job you commented on mine! The flat seems to be coming together very well, despite the glitches. I like the paint colours, they look very cheerful and uplifting. And that's a lovely writing desk. Is it as old as it looks or is it a reproduction?