Thursday, October 18, 2012

Inertia And Miscellany...

It is now just past mid-October and two months since I've appeared here. the break, unintentional, was needed. For those still wondering, the crazy lady is still upstairs, though not for long, from what I hear. Still up to causing trouble, she falsely accused our property manager of beating her up. Video cameras revealed that he did nothing at all to her and the landlord finally agreed to get her tenant out. I'll believe it when I see it.

House hunting is temporarily on hold while I look for another realtor. I've heard nothing from my former realtor in three months. Meanwhile, I've been attending various events at my synagogue, enjoying evening outings to the beach and catching up with various friends. Physiotherapy and flare ups of an old injury continue as well. Fortunately, my current physiotherapist can relieve pain quite speedily. She is young and adept at thinking outside the box. It will be a sad day for me when she and her soon-to-be husband depart for his next military posting.

It is hard to believe that November is just around the corner. I keep looking for signs of winter only to be disappointed by the heat. I'll drop in on your blogs as I can.

Until Next Time...

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

well i am glad you have a good one for now....and hope that the military posting is a ways off too...and maybe some relief of the crazy woman soon too...ha...

Steve Reed said...

Glad to see you back here, e! Sorry you're still dealing with the crazy woman, and I hope the house hunting goes better!

the walking man said...

Seasons pass and so do the events of the days passing with them.

the fly in the web said...

Fingers crossed for November....and for getting an agent who is prepared to do some work.

Buffy said...

Good luck with the house hunting. Also good to hear that troubled woman is to be removed, which will give you some much needed relief.

The bike shed said...

Welcome back. Is November really round the corner? How time flies.

nick said...

Oh, only just caught up with your post! A shame the physio is moving when she's so adept at pain relief. That's so often the way when it's taken an age to find someone that good in the first place.

I hope the crazy lady really is moving. That's one move you'll be all in favour of!