After three weeks absence, I wish I could say I hied off to some exotic destination...
The truth is, I underwent all off my necessary screenings, and having emerged with all good news, I'm firmly ensconced beneath my bedroom ceiling fan, sweating mightily until the AC repair person can put in an appearance. A contractor friend has already sussed out the situation--a problem with the compressor--which is on the building's rooftop.
It was a 'balmy' 86 degrees here today and it got up to 82 in the flat before I realised something was awry.
I think I'll try to sleep and dream of snow...
Until Next Time...
6 comments:
Sleep as you can, all situations are fluid I hope your good news was better than your April near 90's temperature.
Is this a compressor just for your flat or for the whole building?
It sounds like the sweatbox punishments used by the Japanese for POWs...
I do hope you get some relief soon.
So pleased your news is good, it must have been a great worry for you.
Snow is here in UK in Scotland and moving south towards me.....
Jeez, 86 degrees, that's no joke. The temperature hit 104 when I was in Oz over Christmas. Glad the screenings were all okay.
Well, far from having an overheating problem around here. In a perverse way I envy you.
Snow here in Wales this week - high on the mountains at least. Not sure it is much fun though - but then we alwys wish for 'better' weather.
Post a Comment