Saturday, April 7, 2012

Passover and Easter

The air conditioning has been replaced in my flat. It was a six-hour job and the outage thankfully only lasted a day and a bit more. Only my unit was involved, so no-one else in the building had to sweat.

As last night was the beginning of Passover and tomorrow is Easter, I'd like to extend greeting to all who celebrate either tradition. For the rest of you, happy Spring. We are enjoying a bit of a cool down at the moment as far as weather is concerned.

I'll be posting again on Monday. Thanks to everyone who left comments. They were all appreciated.

3 comments:

the walking man said...

Same back at you regarding your blessing to everyone e, hey I always thought you were cool regardless of the state of your air conditioning.

the fly in the web said...

So glad the problem was solved swiftly.
thank you for the good wishes.

notmassproduced said...

and to you too...pleased to read your good news :)