I just posted, and asked on FB, too.
and I got an interest; see my blog for comment from Patty
I've never been part of a book club.I'd be interested, but I might have a problem getting the books!Post from the U.S. to Costa Rica costa an arm and a leg.And I was given a Kindle which stubbornly refuses to work. Still, what else did I expect?
Sounds interesting! I might be a bad member of something like this though, due to not enough time in my days, but I'd love to find out more??
Hello again. I have been catching up on your blog, and I loved the post about my elephant postcard very much!!
Do it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I just posted, and asked on FB, too.
and I got an interest; see my blog for comment from Patty
I've never been part of a book club.
I'd be interested, but I might have a problem getting the books!
Post from the U.S. to Costa Rica costa an arm and a leg.
And I was given a Kindle which stubbornly refuses to work. Still, what else did I expect?
Sounds interesting! I might be a bad member of something like this though, due to not enough time in my days, but I'd love to find out more??
Hello again. I have been catching up on your blog, and I loved the post about my elephant postcard very much!!
Do it!
Post a Comment