I was able to go to Best Buy today. Initially, I intended only to speak with a sales associate regarding Macs and HP's. When all was said and done, however, I found a new iMac for the same price as the re-furbished Mac I had seen online from the Apple store. For better or worse, the deal is done. I will go with a friend on Friday to pick it up. I am looking forward to the wonderful resolution on the 27-inch screen.
My thanks to those of you who have made recommendations, wished me luck in my search, and listened to my pros and cons. I am especially grateful to Barbara from http://looking2live.blogspot.com for putting me in touch with her husband. He is both an Apple devotee and extremely computer literate.
There may be a bit of re-learning involved in this migration for me; I am looking forward to that.
Until Next Time...
7 comments:
Yay! You will never regret your choice. I'm sure David will happily consult if you need help after getting your new computer. You will be amazed at the design and functionality. I am several generations behind you, but stand to inherit something more current when my computer-savvy husband decides to upgrade.
For now, congratulations!
woohoo...think you will love the mac....
Isn't the blogging world great!
Advice from people who know!
You'll love your Mac. Oh yes you will!
Hi E, I think you made the best choice! Hope we will be treated to a photo of the new beauty on your blog!!
Even though I've been stuck with a PC for a number of years now (due to cost), I remain a devoted Apple fan. Lucky you.
I-macs are wonderful - they have, albeit in a small way, improved my life. Certainly they lower my blood pressure - and basically that's because they work (which, when you think of it, is an odd thing to say)
Enjoy
Post a Comment