Meaning "Joyous Festival" or "Happy Holiday," this Hebrew greeting is appropriate this week as Passover begins and with it, the beginning of the harvest season. Commemorating the Exodus from Egypt, Passover is also a time for reflection and celebration. With this in mind, I'll be away from the computer and wish all of you a happy celebration whether it is Easter or Passover.
10 comments:
Chag sameach to you, or because I am very badly lapsed I wish you a peaceful and joyful Pesach.
XXX
enjoy it yourself...
Spring break! :)
I wish you a time of peaceful reflection.
A break is always good - enjoy.
Have a wonderful and peaceful Passover.
Have a happy time yourself, too.
Am looking forward to the continuation of your earlier post when you return.
Wishing you the same. Have a happy Easter weekend. My dear, I haven't been to visit your glorious blog because of the problems with JAVASCRIPT on the blogspot. I'm even considering of removing my Followers or any links on the sidebar. I can't leave any comments or read the page of the blogs.
Thank you so much for reminding me the film, Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont. I love the book a lot more than the film I must admit. But it is a perfect film to watch on my Easter holiday. Hope you are keeping well my dear.
I would love to hear about your reflections during these eight days. Happy Pesach!
Yes, a very happy belated Pesach adn Easter too or what have you dear e.
:)
Post a Comment