Hello Candie, CM, Mike, Brian, AngelMay, Val and Nick,
Thanks for popping over.
Brian: I'm unsure about linking... Candie: Merci...I rode horses as a teen so I found myself drawn to them but had to find a parks person to free one of the ducks from some fishing line...
Mike: Nice to see you here! AngelMay: This was the last day of my visit, dead quiet and very serene.
Val and Nick: I had an impromptu picnic lunch and rolled around the water for quite a while checking the progress on freeing the duck and watching another escort her brood into the water for a swim...
Did you ever hear from the dr? Unfortunately I have learned the hard way NOT to rely on the 'no news is good news' adage so give the office a call -- at least call them on their lameness! Take care...
20 comments:
beautiful photos!! that is my idea of winter;-) happy tt!
wow nice new blog and really cool pics!:)
Beautiful!
Very very nice, e!
it actually reminds me of our fall/autumn...my fav time of the year..happy tt!
p.s. did not see your link over at TT..
looks beautiful and i can feel it - the light looks familiar. enjoy. hope all is well with you?
It looks amazingly quiet as well. January is obviously a good time to go to avoid the crowds.
Hello Candie, CM, Mike, Brian, AngelMay, Val and Nick,
Thanks for popping over.
Brian: I'm unsure about linking...
Candie: Merci...I rode horses as a teen so I found myself drawn to them but had to find a parks person to free one of the ducks from some fishing line...
Mike: Nice to see you here!
AngelMay: This was the last day of my visit, dead quiet and very serene.
Val and Nick: I had an impromptu picnic lunch and rolled around the water for quite a while checking the progress on freeing the duck and watching another escort her brood into the water for a swim...
beautiful views.
Is it Irvine Park? I MUST know!
Yep 90 degree temperatures in the Midwest just scream for Orange County winter pictures. hahahahahahaha
that looks like a lovely place to spend some time listening to nature.
you are so right about the new link issues at theme thursday! what happened!?
Ooh you have a new gaff. Very nice. Pretty pics too.
Winter has its own loveliness, little as I like it. Thank you for this refreshment.
The light looks wonderful...a slight hard edge to it..
Did you ever hear from the dr? Unfortunately I have learned the hard way NOT to rely on the 'no news is good news' adage so give the office a call -- at least call them on their lameness! Take care...
If that's winter, I'm packing!
it looks so calm and spacious over here now! love the new look
and these beautiful photos.
hope you are having a good weekend.
Hello e, I do hope that things are going ok for you - I will have a quick read back to make sure of this.
A lovely looking park indeed. Weird to thin kthat is winter though!
Post a Comment