I arrived home late last evening to a freezing flat that took several hours to heat. While the worst of the current Florida cold snap appears to have abated for now, we are told to expect more of the same next week.
In the interim, I am a bit under the weather, and my body clock is off kilter, so I will rest and post again later this week. I do have some fabulous tales and photos to share and I can report that Ms. Megan is every bit as personable and wonderful in the flesh as she is on her blog. I am only sorry that our time together was too brief.
I wish you all a brilliant week and look forward to posting some highlights of my trip in a day or so.
14 comments:
I hope your body clock regains its kilter very shortly. I can recommend an excellent rekilterer if you need one, very modest rates. He might be a bit busy right now though with all those New Year travellers whizzing through all those time zones.
Hope you took some pix!
I'm so glad you had a great trip. It's always so much fun to meet Bloggers in real life. A change of scenery is always nice too!
welcome home. hope the adjustment goes well...and look forward to pics!
Megan from "All I need is everything?" You met Megan? I love meeting bloggers! I hope that you had a great time, and I cannot wait to read about it.
Looking forward to your tales but first! Rest and rejuvenation!
Oh I hope I didn't bestow my germs on you! Glad you got home safe and hope you are all warm & toasty now and that your housemates are behaving themselves.
Mmmmwahhh!
Welcome back, E! Looking forward to your updates :)
look forward to the account of your adventures!! hope you are feeling better.
how COOL that you met megan!! hope someone took pics!!!
namaste!
Take care of yourself, e. We'll all be here. Cozy up and have a nice hot cuppa. :)
Welcome back!
Happy Belted Birthday, e. Glad you had a good time with your blog friend. how fun.
Thank you too btw for your lovely comment. Touching. I am ok. this was more aimed at aomeone else I felt i could not reach. I have already gone through enough of my own heartaches but am climbing out thank goodness.
I hope you get well soon. I keep feeling really bad one day and then so-so the next day. Fever and chills, then the next day okay. Not sure what it is that I have caught. So I am hoping you are doing better than I am.
You were very lucky to meet a fellow blogger, and I too am looking forward to your pictures. So glad you had a great time.
God bless.
Welcome back and so glad you got to meet Megs, I swear we're 'linked' in some weird way. Looking forward to the future posts. Take a little R & R and be good to yourself.
Post a Comment