Be like the bird that, passing on her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings.
~Victor Hugo
Lovely! :)
Just perfect.
the quote plays well with the beautiful pic! i wish i had wings....
Today, I too wish that I had wings...alas, they are merely metaphorical...Thanks Betsy, Brian and Leah!
Hah - Just read this on some other post, and commented that it was my favorite, as well! Nice choice!
Thanks, Wings...I liked yours, too.
sweet indeed!
Beautiful. Simple. Vic is one of my favorites. -J
i'm a lousy singer. And i can't fly... gosh, it'd be nice to be a bird for a day, or longer!
Beautiful picture and poem! Well done!
Thanks to all who have visited today and welcome, Poetkat. If you dig through the older postings, you'll find a bit of everything, including some original photos and poems.
I love the pic, and the opening of that beautiful quote.Thanks for sharing and happy tt.
Short and sweet saves the day (or am I mixing my metaphors?) Have a good one!
If only we were all unafraid to spread the wings we have....
Beautiful!
I've always wanted to know what it felt like to fly like a bird. Lovely picture!
Hello e- I enjoyed your quote-I would sing if I had wings :)
Short annd truly sweet.
ah thats so beautiful
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Lovely! :)
Just perfect.
the quote plays well with the beautiful pic! i wish i had wings....
Today, I too wish that I had wings...alas, they are merely metaphorical...
Thanks Betsy, Brian and Leah!
Hah - Just read this on some other post, and commented that it was my favorite, as well! Nice choice!
Thanks, Wings...I liked yours, too.
sweet indeed!
Beautiful. Simple. Vic is one of my favorites. -J
i'm a lousy singer. And i can't fly... gosh, it'd be nice to be a bird for a day, or longer!
Beautiful picture and poem! Well done!
Thanks to all who have visited today and welcome, Poetkat. If you dig through the older postings, you'll find a bit of everything, including some original photos and poems.
I love the pic, and the opening of that beautiful quote.
Thanks for sharing and happy tt.
Short and sweet saves the day (or am I mixing my metaphors?) Have a good one!
If only we were all unafraid to spread the wings we have....
Beautiful!
I've always wanted to know what it felt like to fly like a bird. Lovely picture!
Hello e- I enjoyed your quote-
I would sing if I had wings :)
Short annd truly sweet.
ah thats so beautiful
Post a Comment