Friday, October 2, 2009

Where Is This?



Any world travelers out there??? If so, let's see if you can correctly identify the place depicted here. This post was inspired by the latest at Baino's Banter.

The answer will be displayed in tomorrow's post. Have fun and Happy weekend to all.

11 comments:

Mike said...

Looks like it is at the temple of the itchy balls! LMAO!

e said...

Well, that's certainly a funny answer, Otin, but not the correct one, I'm afraid...LOL!

Baino said...

God even I don't have a clue is it . . . ?

lettuce said...

haha that comments put me right off my stroke

not that i know where it is.
Def. looks classical - greek or roman.

so could be almost anywhere!

Val said...

funny comments :-)
looks like a mosaic...?

karen said...

Of course I have no idea, where it could be! Looking forward to discovering the location :)

Anonymous said...

I've no bloody clew! Oh wait...nah that's not it, either. Drat! Looks like Alexander the Great, tho'....

Merle Sneed said...

If it's not in Hooterville, I got no idea.

Megan said...

I had no clue!

Brian Miller said...

lol otin! had to drop back and see his comment after the next post. lol.

RLM Cooper said...

Somewhere in Rome. At least that's my guess.