Friday, August 21, 2026

Mercy and I...

 Have lost our favorite pet sitter to the demands of a degree in microbiology and a busy family life. I have another from the cat hospital coming next month and have high hopes based on remarks from Mercy's vet. I miss L but hope she is happy and successful regarding her future plans. This is going to be yet another adjustment for a cat that does not like strangers, hides and is suspicious and anxious about any change.

As for me, I am coping and dreaming of salad and fresh veg and fruit amid increasing recalls and rising cases of cyclospora. 

Happy Friday...

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I’m longing for salad too. Hope the new sitter works out and you and the little Miss are feeling better every day.
Xoxo
Barbara

DeniseinVA said...

I have been thinking of you and hoping everything is going well. Sorry to hear about the sitter and hope Mercy will get another that she will take to, one who will be good for you too. Change can be hard.

Sandra said...

It's too bad you sitter had to move on. I have a couple of unsocial cats so I know the difficulty ahead. I'm so happy to see you are back. It tells me you are feeling better.

Bless said...

Oh, I do hope the new sitter will work out well and Mercy will learn to like the new sitter. .