Thursday, July 23, 2026

No routine here...yet

 I am struggling to once again establish a consistent daily routine. Since the surgery that has gone completely and I think having some semblance of structure beyond basic chores once I manage to arise might be helpful. The girl is pooping slightly more often, so there is that. The bills are paid and the place is tidied and I've managed to eat more than one meal, arrange a possible ride to my surveillance appointment on the 31rst. My vote by mail ballot is done and I baked an organic sour dough not from scratch and gave it to a friend because she has done so much for me and is at present taking care of her husband. I am so tired I can barely sit up.

Time for bed...Have a good night.


7 comments:

Elle Clancy said...

That sure sounds like you've gotten a lot accomplished. Good for you. Glad Mercy is feeling better.

Barbara said...

So happy little miss Mercy is doing better. I like routine too, hope you can get back to one as well.
Xoxo
Barbara

Sandra said...

You are recovering. It seems you are doing what you can. Baking the bread is a step out of the ordinary for your day. Routine will come.

Steve Reed said...

Hmmmm...you have reminded me I have not yet received my ballot. Better follow up on that! Glad Mercy is doing better and I'm sure as you come out of this period of treatment your routines will return.

Bless said...

Give yourself time to fully recover before you try to establish routines. Your energy level will fluctuate from day to day and you will need to plan your day around your energy level. I'm glad that Mercy is feeling better. Take care of yourself.

Boud said...

I'm not surprised you're tired. I was for three months afterwards, without the added issues you're dealing with. It's fine to have only a concept of a routine just now! Good luck on your checkup.

DeniseinVA said...

No wonder you are exhausted after what you have been through, and you are still recovering. I am sure your friend loved getting her freshly baked sourdough. A very thoughtful thank you gift. Good to know Mercy is doing better too and I hope it won’t be long before you feel more like you used to.