Both are home. Mercy had urinary problems associated from stress, though she is happy to be back her food and routine have changed a bit. She spends a lot of time curled up next to me.
As for me, tiredness remains though I have resumed most chores. My sole source of help is currently focused on her elderly husband's myriad health needs and surgeries and is no longer available to me. My cousin cruised to the tropics and never visited during my recuperation.
My surgeon recommended vaginal brachytherapy but after discovering the possible complications that neither doctor mentioned. and being told it isn't necessary by the radiation oncologist, I cancelled the appointment and then got sick. I am also experiencing some night perspiration and hot flashes. The stress of an insurance issue did not help.
I take things day by day. Thank you for your continued interest and support.
11 comments:
How wonderful that you're reunited. Wishing you both quick healing and better days ahead. Hope your absent cousin gets the chance to rethink their life choices.
So glad to see an update from you, e. I am glad that Mercy is back with you. I know she's happy about that, too. I am sorry that you've been ill and your helper is no longer available to help you. I am also sorry that your cousin has not been available to visit yo.u and you've had insurance issues to deal with, as well. I hope you continue to recover and take it easy for as long as you need to.
So glad you are both home!
I am so glad to hear that Mercy is home with you where she belongs. I am sure she is in heaven being able to sleep by your side.
Thanks for checking in. I've been wondering how things are going, and wish they were easier for you. You're so wise always to check on recommendations, and the latest sounds like it's worth missing. Meanwhile I'm glad Mercy's home, that's good for both of you!
I know both you and Merci were elated to be reunited. Best wishes for continued healing. It takes time and patience.
I'm so glad you and Mercy are together again. That will make recovery better for the both of you. I'm sorry your caregivers are on the lam but hopefully all will go smoothly.
I am so happy you and Mercy are together again. I bet she is glued to you. Please don't do too much. It's so easier to overextend our energy. It's good to hear from you.
Sounds like you’re having a tough time over there. Can your doctor point you to any sources of affordable in home help?
So happy to hear from you!! and very glad you and mercy are home. Sorry that you're not getting any help, hope you feel better every day. Please keep letting us know how you're doing. Love to you and your girl.
You are blessed to have each other.
May both of your journeys to healing progress smoothly.
Post a Comment