M
Awwww. And mama is missing Mercy. I hope it won't be long and that you get stronger each day, e.
Aw, she's definitely missing you! Hope you are continuing to recover and the radiation is going well.
We know she is.
When will you two be together again? She looks so forlorn....
I sure hope you get reunited with the little one. And that you are recovering, e. My thoughts are with you.XOWWW
Awwww, I am sure she is. I came by to see how things were and to let you know I am thinking of you. I hope it won’t be too long before you are both back together again.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwww. And mama is missing Mercy. I hope it won't be long and that you get stronger each day, e.
Aw, she's definitely missing you! Hope you are continuing to recover and the radiation is going well.
We know she is.
When will you two be together again? She looks so forlorn....
I sure hope you get reunited with the little one. And that you are recovering, e. My thoughts are with you.
XO
WWW
Awwww, I am sure she is. I came by to see how things were and to let you know I am thinking of you. I hope it won’t be too long before you are both back together again.
Post a Comment