She's home!
Is she in the clothes dryer?? At home???
She's glad to be home and with you. Hope you are doing okay.
Ah, not home yet, but she's looking pretty good. You too, I hope.
Aw...she's being well taken care of, I'm sure, but, probably missing you as much as you are missing her. It's nice that they are sending you daily photos of her and thank you for sharing the photos with us. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's home!
Is she in the clothes dryer?? At home???
She's glad to be home and with you. Hope you are doing okay.
Ah, not home yet, but she's looking pretty good. You too, I hope.
Aw...she's being well taken care of, I'm sure, but, probably missing you as much as you are missing her. It's nice that they are sending you daily photos of her and thank you for sharing the photos with us. :)
Post a Comment