Saturday, April 4, 2026

Mercy Today...


 She is enjoying lots of extra attention during her boarding at the vet...

9 comments:

jenny_o said...

Mercy is such a beautiful cat! I'm glad she is getting along well at the vet's, and that you can concentrate on your own needs as you recover. xx

Elle Clancy said...

I'm glad Mercy is being well-taken care of; that is a relief for you. You take good care of yourself. Hoping your recovery goes smoothly.

Boud said...

Nice to see her getting her due! Keep getting stronger each day, so you can soon get her home with you.

Ms. Moon said...

How are you FEELING?

Sandra said...

I am so happy to hear from you! Mercy looks comfortable. Hopefully you will reunite soon.

Steve Reed said...

Oh, somehow I misread your earlier post and thought Mercy was back with you! Sorry about that. In any case she will be soon, I'm sure, and I'm glad she's getting attention where she is.

The Happy Whisk said...

Wonderful.

Bless said...

Glad that Mercy is being well looked after. Hope you are being well looked after, too, and healing well. Take care of yourself.

Barbara said...

Pretty girl! Hope you’re feeling better every day.
Xoxo
Barbara