Monday, April 27, 2026

Adjuvant Radiation Treatment

 That is the next step for me based on the pathology report according to my surgeon today. I am healing from surgery sans complication and that continues. Lifting and some movements are still restricted. I have little pain but tire easily. I did not get a photo of Mercy today and miss her terribly.

5 comments:

Boud said...

Sounds as if you're doing pretty well and steadily. I'm sure you're missing mercy so much! She's your gurl.

Bless said...

Wishing you all the best as you start this next phase of your treatment, e. I had to have 35 days of radiation treatment after my surgery and chemo, 5 days a week for 7 weeks. Take it easy and get plenty of rest.

Elle Clancy said...

Glad you are recovering w/out complications. Know how much you are missing your beloved.

Ms. Moon said...

This sounds like a good plan.

Jean said...

Keep taking good care, e.