Sunday, March 22, 2026

Surgery scheduled

 31 March is the date for my surgery. There is much to do beforehand and I've had chest and pelvic CT and additional blood tests. My cousin isn't going to be here as she has a cruise. I plan to be overnight or possibly longer as needed. 

All good thoughts are appreciated. Mercy is to be boarded.

14 comments:

Boud said...

I hope you can set up company for your homecoming or at least visiting help. And best thoughts for your successful outcome. You're certainly prepared.

The Happy Whisk said...

Sending you lots of love and good wishes.

Wisewebwoman said...

Oh I will be sending you light and love e, and wishing I lived closer to visit and take Mercy. All will be well is the mantra.
XO
WWW

Steve Reed said...

I'm glad you are scheduled and have plans in place. Thinking of you, as always.

jenny_o said...

It's good that you have a surgery date now. One step at a time will get you to it and through it. Sending my best, e. I wish you had someone to help you, given that your cousin will not be there. I would volunteer if I lived close enough. Having frozen soup and frozen cooked proteins, and canned proteins, helped me through my recovery weeks. I believe you have groceries delivered, yes? Having that system in place will be a help for perishables. But you know that already. I'm just wishing there was something I could say that would help more. xx

Sandra said...

You have all my good thoughts. I think it does help to have a date but also can rev up the nerves. Best of everything to you.

Barbara said...

My thoughts will be with you. May everything go smoothly with the best possible outcome.
Xoxo
Barbara

Bless said...

I'm sure you are happy to have a date for your surgery. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. I'm sorry your cousin is unable to be there with you, but, hopefully, everything will go well and you will be able to manage on your own.

DeniseinVA said...

You will be most definitely in my thoughts. Wish I could do more.

37paddington said...

I will be thinking of you and beaming good healing energy to surround you. Please keep us posted.

Sandra said...

I'm thinking of you e.

jenny_o said...

Wishing you good thoughts for tomorrow's surgery, e. May all be well. xx

DeniseinVA said...

Checking in again to let you know I am thinking of you. Sending a big hug too.

Joan said...

Longtime reader, first time commenter— I hope all goes well today. I’m thinking of you and Mercy.