Finally! I am to be seen at H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center. I hope for a positive experience. Thanks for your continued interest and support. Have a great evening...
I am so thankful that you were able to get an appointment as early as Nov. 3! I hope you have a very positive experience. Make a list of questions you might want to ask your medical team and take the list with you. Do you have someone to go with you? A good friend or a close family member? Sometimes, having someone there with you can be helpful.
8 comments:
Yay for an appointment! Hoping all goes well.
I am so thankful that you were able to get an appointment as early as Nov. 3! I hope you have a very positive experience. Make a list of questions you might want to ask your medical team and take the list with you. Do you have someone to go with you? A good friend or a close family member? Sometimes, having someone there with you can be helpful.
Fingers crossed for you. Sending love and huggs your way.
Fantastic! From my parents' experience, they are wonderful.
Wonderful news! You've got my best thoughts.
Wonderful news!
I'm glad to hear it!
So glad you have your appointment. My best to you always!
Post a Comment