Saturday, August 23, 2025

Another rainy evening


 

10 comments:

Boud said...

Thank you. I don't think I've heard this one. But I love that sound.

Elephant's Child said...

Enjoy your rain - I wish we had some.

Sandra said...

This is one I also haven't heard. So joyful.

Steve Reed said...

Coincidentally I just finished my ABBA book today, so it was funny to see this pop up on your blog. This is from ABBA's later "disco" period, which the author didn't really appreciate, but I liked it as a kid. I had the album!

DeniseinVA said...

A lovley video to listen to. Thank you so much!

MELODY JACOB said...

Your post feels calm and reflective. I can almost imagine the gentle sound of rain and the quiet mood it brings

37paddington said...

Always loved them.

Barbara said...

Hope you and Miss Mercy are ok. Thinking of you both.
Xoxo
Barbara

The Happy Whisk said...

Love me a rainy day or night or weekend. Bring on the rain!

Barbara said...

Thinking of you and little Mercy.
Xoxo
Barbara