Saturday, April 5, 2025

Surprise Gift...


 Ever see one of these? It is a cozy that goes around and under a small dish. Placed in the micro, it keeps hands and fingers from being burned. It came as a surprise via a good friend in Michigan. She found one as a project and made these for her daughters and me. I'll try it out soon. I'm still raspy and congested and sleep has been difficult. Thanks for the "Feel Better" messages. All are appreciated. I'm anxious to hear about the Marches today and take my hat off to Mr. Booker for his just and impassioned filibuster. If only there could be more like him.

Have a good day!

7 comments:

Boud said...

That's a handy thing. Let us know how you like it. I hope you do better soon. Is it pollen, or maybe one of those viruses that's "going around"?

Elephant's Child said...

What a wonderful gift. I am so sorry you are still under the weather.

Joanne Noragon said...

A good gift to have. Hope you are recovering well. The protests today were great.

Ms. Moon said...

Like Boud, I have wondered whether you think you have gotten a virus or if perhaps it's al this pollen. Either way, glad you're feeling better.

Steve Reed said...

What a great idea! I could have used one of those today.

Barbara said...

Hope you’re better very soon! Nice gift.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Very thoughtful and fun to get a gift. How lovely and useful too.