Sunday, March 2, 2025

Helping Ukraine

 Robert Reich has, in his remarks this morning, included methods available for individuals desiring to support Ukraine. This is cut and pasted from his piece today:


If you yourself want to help Ukrainians, you might consider United 24 (the Ukrainian state platform for donations, including many important projects); RAZOM (an American NGO, tax-deductible for U.S. citizens, that cooperates with Ukrainian NGOs to support civilians); Documenting Ukraine (an initiative that helps give Ukrainians a voice, also tax-deductible for Americans); and Come Back Alive (a Ukrainian NGO that supports soldiers on the battlefield and veterans).

Have a good day and happy Sunday!

6 comments:

Boud said...

Your para about donations is very welcome. That's one area I hadn't addressed and should.

Sandra said...

Thank you so much.

Debby said...

Thank you for this. I'm going to link to Robert Reich on my blog.

Ms. Moon said...

I read that too. Thanks for reposting it here.

Wilma said...

Thanks, e!

Steve Reed said...

I was just wondering about ways to support Ukraine, so thanks for posting this!