Hoping all of you have a happy Saturday!
The menu at chez moi includes Six veggie stir-fry and tofu, veggie burgers and baked enchiladas. I also have green salad and fruit, and some fish. I've got music on, too and Mercy is in my lap for a roll around...

8 comments:
Magical video. Just magical.
That sounds lovely and thanks for the Beatles song, one of my favorites. Happy weekend to you.
Your cooking and your day sound excellent. For you and for Mercy. Which is lovely.
Making notes here about your menus..
Sounds like lovely food, and a great song.
You and Mercy are busy. The video made me nostalgic. I have their first two albums.
I love, love, love your kitchen space. I love the oven. We went with a smaller apartment over a few years back and I love how it heats and stays warm. Love your walls too!
Ack on the order. I love that they are fixing it for free. Dogs come in the potty room too but thankfully, no patting. You cracked me up with that.
Post a Comment