Mercy had a visit to get her monthly preventative this morning and less than delighted, decided a tantrum should ensue. This involved threatening vocalizations, hiding and attempted nipping. No treat, soft speaking or play mollified this girl. She had none of it, Fortunately, her pet sitter is patient and kind and loves Mercy. Despite these bouts of moodiness, she prevailed valiantly in placing the drops on Mercy's fur.
I've been up since three and managed to cook some salmon, haul out three bags of trash and get the dishes done and laundry put up. Groceries are in and bleary-eyed though I may be, there is more to be done if the recalcitrant one and I are to make the pest control people happy.
Anything fun, inspiring or lovely in your day so far?
Still alive in Crackerland...

6 comments:
Always something!
It's been raining here all day which is sort of nice.
Oh, Mercy! Salmon will be tonight's dinner. Nothing happening here.
Little Mercy ... glad the sitter was able to get what needed done done.
Oh dear! I have no furry family members anymore but there was always something happening back in those days. She is well loved for all the goings on I can see. Nothing going on here right now. I am watching the birds and rain as I type this to you.
Mercy can be a challenge. Glad she has a patient sitter and all is well.
Post a Comment