I arrived home yesterday. The apartment had had a good airing but needed a cleaning. The dear friend responsible for that and bed making and helping unpack is forever in my good books. Miss Mercy comes back later this afternoon. She has not enjoyed her adventure at the Cat Nap Inn and has needed an appetite stimulant to help her eat. Poor baby, she's missing her person and her house. Her vets are very caring, and I understand she got lots of attention and even asked for cuddles. I got daily reports and photos. I'm glad this is almost over and my thanks to both dear friend and pet sitter as I could never have done all the preparation or clean up post fumigation alone.


8 comments:
Welcome home and I'm so glad you had help.
I had no idea that they made appetite stimulants for cats. Won't they just start eating regularly on their own when they've readjusted?
Mitrazapine is used in humans for the same purpose, the dosages are smaller for cats. If a cat stops eating liver damage can happen pretty quickly, so the vet stayed on top of things by eliminating the problem.
You have some very good people in your life. You both will be happy to be home.
Ah, a fumigation. Glad that's behind you. Welcome home.
Good to hear you're home and Miss Mercy's well. Three cheers for helpful friends, wonderful pet sitters, and kind & caring vets!
I'm so glad you're almost home and I'm sure Mercy will be glad for the return to her routine!
Glad the ordeal is almost over.
Post a Comment