So began my second conversation regarding a never-received insurance card from Humana Medicare. The card, originally mailed in November, has never arrived. The first request for another card from me to a Humana representative, happened January 3 and as of today, nothing has arrived. According to Daniel, a heavily accented gentleman on the other end of today's request, a special ticket in another department has been created to make the sending a priority and the card should appear in five to seven days. I'll believe it once the card is in my hot little hand...
The post office is probably the culprit. Unless tracking is used, the mail may not get to its desired destination, and that costs.
Rain is expected here today, Herself is napping and I am doing chores and making veggie chili and split pea soup. The first is a melange of tomatoes, carrots, kale, butternut squash and green beans combined in chili and assorted seasonings. The latter is just green split peas, potatoes and carrots in a stock.
It is Monday. Have a good one.
Clip art courtesy of iStock,

9 comments:
I hope the card finally makes it to you. And inquiring (narrator: nosy) readers need to know what soup. Is this the lentil? Green, brown,red? No detail too small.
Tuesday morning here.
Enjoy your day - both of you.
I do hope that replacement card arrives. And soon.
I understand your frustration with both the post office and Humana.
Making soup is as warming as eating soup.
Soup and chili, perfect for the chilly days. Hopefully this card will arrive.
It is frustrating when you have to rely on the mail or the agency and really don't know who the culprit is, Hope it is resolved soon. Good luck and have a great day.
How annoying about the card! I'm sure you verified your address to make sure they have the right one. I wonder if it's going to a neighbor or something?
I hope your card gets to you soon. Very frustrating I’m sure. Your soup sounds wonderful!
It's so frustrating covering the same ground over and over. I hope your card arrives in the newly promised time. Your soups sound so good, and you've reminded me I love split pea soup and need to make some here too. Our winter is getting colder, perfect for making and eating soup.
Post a Comment