It is 40 and dropping. I had a contactless delivery just after six and it rained, pelting my thermal shirt and the back of my chair. I turned on the heating, hoping to warm. There are cold spots in this flat, especially around the gapping front door. This morning it was dinner for breakfast as I had cod, pasta and assorted vegetables needing to be used up. Garlic and herb sauce dressed the fish while all else accompanied the cod. I have not been hungry at all since, just swilling warm drinks.
Soup is still the order of the day. Split pea, lentil and vegetable all being made.
Mercy is nestled in three blankets and I will shortly do the same.
Stay warm!

8 comments:
You stay warm. And enjoy your soup.
I hope you can keep warm. Soup and a warm cat should help. Rain, hm? Warmer than snow anyway.
this morning was our first snow here which is not the norm by a long stretch. ?Green grass in Newfoundland in December and January is a total aberration of the weather system.
Stay cosy and bundled up!
XO
WWW
Take care, e!
That breakfast sounds good to me. So do Mercy's three blankets.
It's crazy here. Still lots of snow on the ground.
Wacky weather everywhere! Hope you are okay where you are?
Soups are great for this kind of weather.
Post a Comment