Monday, December 23, 2024

Happy Holidays!


 Your generosity, creativity, spirit and continued support through the years has been amazing. Thank you and salud!


9 comments:

Boud said...

Happy holidays! And a good New Year.

Elephant's Child said...

Happy and gentle holidays to you both.

DeniseinVA said...

A very sweet post and I thank you for your continued friendship and comments. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a Very Happy New Year to you and Merci :)

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I love Chanukah songs. That is one I learned in when young. My new favorite is Light One Candle by Peter. Paul, and Mary., Happy Holidays.

The bike shed said...

Merry Christmas- and a joyful new year with new possibilities for us all.

On These Spindrift Pages - A journal of nature, thought, and the reflective life. said...

My dear E,

Merry Christmas to you and Mercy. May all your Christmas wishes come true and I wish you a fantastic new year, of health, peace, prosperity and happiness.

Ms. Moon said...

And to you, e. May your Christmas be bright and easy with sweet warm snuggles from Mercy.

Steve Reed said...

Happy holidays, e!

Sandra said...

I like the Barenaked Ladies rendition of the song. I wish a peaceful New year. Happy Hanukkah.