Wednesday, November 6, 2024

Deflated and Sad but not Surprised...

 The headline says it all at the moment. Do as you can to move forward. Last time I was surprised. this time I am alarmed.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Very alarmed.

Boud said...

I was so hopeful. Now I'm breathing while I figure out my next step in resistance.

Ms. Moon said...

Last time I was scared. This time I am terrified.

Elephant's Child said...

Alarmed for the world.

On These Spindrift Pages - A journal of nature, thought, and the reflective life. said...

Thinking of you and Mercy. May you find comfort and solace in getting a glimpse of beauty and find strength from an unconditional love of a pet or a family. May we hold each other's hand and raise our hearts when we feel our hearts are dragging and broken. ASD x

The bike shed said...

I am just processing it all and remembering ... this too shall pass...

Jenny Woolf said...

I suspect you are not the only one. I am doing my very best to entirely avoid the news. I can do nothing about what is happening in the world and I don't want it to spoil my day- and every day!