Not for the moment, although the meteorologists are watching...
Around here, we have both been tired, and speaking for myself, extra hungry. I think I ate the equivalent of two meals at breakfast today. Last night was my first cooked, hot dinner in days. Salmon, mashed potatoes and kale. There are leftovers to eat tomorrow and a pot of homemade soup.
Just past noon I went in to read, fell asleep and was awakened by my resident princess demanding her supper at 6:30 PM. Obviously, my "nap" was actually an extra bedtime!
Mercy has become my shadow. According to her vet, it may take awhile for her to relax. I suspect the same holds true for me.
Thanks again to all of my readers who left well wishes during and after the recent hurricanes.
Wishing you all a good week!
6 comments:
You have both been through traumatic events. Two hurricanes, beyond my imagination. Get all the food and sleep your body wants. Nadine needs to go away.
Yes, it takes time to recover. Meanwhile a pot of soup is good.
There's a lot of false information going around about any Nadine. Try not to worry and get some rest.
You needed that sleep. I do hope that both of you move into recovery mode. Hugs.
No wonder you fell asleep and that Mercy's nerves are shot. It's unimaginable what's happening in your state. And stress is so bad for bodies, human and animals.
Go to hell Nadine.
XO
WWW
Wow! Sorry for all your stress and wishes for a speedy recovery. You have been through a lot with that storm and your body needs the extra rest and peace. Hot soup, lots of rest, and good meals sound healing.
Post a Comment