Mercy and I have been up before the birds again and she has devised a new game based on an evolving fascination with Q tips. Mercy discovered one on the floor of our bathroom a few days ago and has been captivated ever since. She chases it, throws it into the air and as of early this morning, brought it back to me several times after I had tossed it for her. A game of fetch, anyone?
She also gave me bulging side eyes earlier this week. I could not initially figure out why her eyes grew big and she began staring at me until she sprang from her stroller to the top of the shelf and began touching the side of my head with her front paws and growling...
It seems Little Madam does not care for the banana clip used to keep my hair up...Who knew that would ever be an issue?
Whatever you may be up to today and this weekend, I wish you a sweet time!
9 comments:
She was protecting you!
My cats used to love qtips too, juggling and hunting them. Mercy might attack those banana clips, hopefully not the one you're wearing.
I guess anything can potentially be a toy for a cat.
I am also up before the birds. Batty and Odie are not in hunting mode though - they are demanding breakfast from me - which I suppose is a kind of hunt.
I hope you both have an excellent weekend.
And a good weekend to you, too.
Love the idea that she was protecting you!
Cute! She was probably afraid you were being attacked by something!
That’s hilarious and very sweet too. Wishing you both a very happy week :)
So funny. Hair clips. Who knew?
Post a Comment