Thursday, September 19, 2024

Get a move on...

 My resident huntress has spotted an anole in our flat and is going crazy attempting to get at it. The terrified anole has secreted itself beyond my reach or I would return it outdoors. Our sleep schedules are a bit topsy turvy with her late-night activities. I've been up since three, had a breakfast, washed up, taken out the recycling and trash, fed her highness, and now want to go back to bed. We have rain on the way so it will be a good time to sleep, though my latest read may foil best laid plans. More on that later.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Boud said...

NADM with Mercy in residence! Now I need to know what you're reading.

Ms. Moon said...

Poor little lizard. Poor you!

Sandra said...

Mercy, Mercy! I hope she lets you rest. I am also waiting to know what you are reading.

Elephant's Child said...

I do hope you get a nap - and read some more.

Joanne Noragon said...

If she catches up to the anole, I doubt she will harm it.

Wisewebwoman said...

Accommodating the teenager. Interested in the book!
XO
WWW

The Happy Whisk said...

Is that a lizard? Love a good rainy day.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh dear, you must be very tired. I hope you can catch up on your rest. The book sounds like it is a good read.
https://www.anenglishgirlrambles2016.blogspot.com