It is overcast and the weather man has predicted the coming of an intense tropical storm or possible hurricane across Florida this weekend. This system is expected to eventually work its way up the coast to the Carolinas where it may further intensify.
All of my outdoor items are inside, I am checking flashlights, charging phone and pulling out pet supplies. Cooking will be light today and tomorrow. Laundry is done and garbage is out. Sunday I will turn 65. There are no special plans other than staying in and hoping the power stays on...
Take Care and enjoy your weekend...
7 comments:
Happy birthday, E! Hopefully the storm will bypass you without too much impact!
Happy birthday on Sunday! I hope the storms avoid you. It sounds as if you're experienced in being ready, so I hope Mercy holds up.
well, Happy Birthday early! I don't think I am made to take such frequent stress as you get in Florida with the weather. On the book, I have it on hold for when it becomes available. It's several weeks out.
I am glad that you are well prepared. Happy birthday for Sunday - and I hope your power stays on.
Yeah, who knows what this storm's going to do? I'm here on the opposite side of the state from you near the Atlantic coast and of course our home is up in the Panhandle. It's that time of year. Stay safe.
I've read your storm warnings. So far, looks like it covers all of Florida. Stay dry.
Happy birthday dear e, I do hope Mercy remembers and has planned something purry.
XO
WWW
Post a Comment