My longest known childhood friend now lives in the mid west. She is culling photos and other things in her home and has come across this:
I'm curious to know what she remembers if anything about this because I have no recollection of it at all or why I might be smiling. It is from the 1972-73 school year and may have been a school photo from the look of it but she did have her own camera at a certain point, too.
Unable to reach her today, I guess I'll just have to wonder for a bit...

7 comments:
That is so pretty! I wonder if it was some special day at school. I hope she knows.
That is a lovely smile - and if it was a school photo your uniform was more flattering than ours.
Thanks Boud and EC for your nice comments. We did not wear uniforms and we had a dress code so I was almost certainly in a dress or a skirt and blouse. I have no recollection of that either.
I hope your friend can fill you in. It is a sweet picture and very like my own daughters' school pictures.
What a cutie! Those hair thingies you're wearing bring back a million memories of my own!
It does look like a school photo. You have a wonderful smile!
Such a beautiful school photo! Your smile is pure light.
Post a Comment