Friday, July 12, 2024

Mercy says...

 Our house is quiet and my human is resting while I'm making biscuits on the blankets in my stroller and purring. I hope it calms both of us because she made several trips to the loo and has been drinking a steady supply of water after having an upset tummy. I don't think she wants any dinner but I can't let her forget mine...

Happy Weekend...


6 comments:

Boud said...

I hope you're a good nurse. She needs you to be right now. After dinner, that is.

Elephant's Child said...

Sorry about your poor tummy. I hope it settles soon.

Joanne Noragon said...

The same to you, sweet kitty. Help your human get better, too.

Ms. Moon said...

It is always a good thing to have a nurse cat.

Sandra said...

Take care of her, Mercy. After you make those biscuits.

Wisewebwoman said...

Try not to make too many demands, Mercy. Have mercy in other words.
XO
WWW