Saturday, June 22, 2024

Sweatsville!!!

 My cool air is no more and I am waiting for an AC Company technician who should be here this evening. There was a back up of water in the AC closet when I went to change the filter and the unit is running but not cooling. It is currently 85 in my apartment. Mercy is the only one of us enjoying the heat.

Wishing you all a peaceful afternoon...

6 comments:

Boud said...

Arghgh, I hope it's not the (expensive) compressor. That's too hot. Cats seem to handle heat by going flatter and flatter, preferably on a tiled floor. Let us know how it goes.

Elephant's Child said...

I am so sorry and hope it can be fixed quickly.

DUTA said...

There are now mini-mobile coolers on the market - not expensive, and with instructions how to nmake the best of it.
See on the internet if it can suit your needs.

Sandra said...

Hopefully it was fixed and you have cool air. Otherwise, I'd look into what DUTA mentioned.

Ms. Moon said...

Oh god no! I hope with all of my heart that your AC can be fixed QUICKLY!

Steve Reed said...

I hope this got sorted out! It is definitely not the time of year to be without A/C!